Source: Sound Vision
1. Muslims love Jesus. We also love Abraham, Moses, and Noah, to name just a few other Prophets Muslims revere. May God’s peace be upon all of these great messengers of God.
2. Muslims also love the mother of Jesus, the Virgin Mary. We believe she was a pious and noble woman chosen over all of the women of the world.
3. Muslims believe that Jesus was born miraculously of a virgin mother and no father. His birth is miraculous like the birth of Adam, the first human being, who was created with neither mother nor father.
4. Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God. God is so powerful and self-sufficient that He does not need a son or any kind of partner.
5. In Arabic Bible the name for God is Allah. Therefore all Arab Christian call God Allah as Muslim do as well.
6. Jesus did not die on the cross. Rather, God saved him as his enemies were confused about him. Jesus was taken up by God to Heaven.
7. Jesus is called Isa (pronounced Eesa) in Arabic.
8. Jesus performed miracles by the Will of God, like healing the blind and those with leprosy.
9. Jesus prayed to the same God as all Prophets and we pray to.
10. Jesus will return before the end of the world.